Exercise benefit, many people would know that Exercise makes the body healthier. Help control weight Helps keep bones and muscles strong To make a good mood or feel full of energy But did you know that Exercise can also have a positive effect on your skin health. How’s that benefit? You can find answers from this article.
How does exercise benefit your skin?
There are research studies showing the following benefits of exercise on skin health:
- Exercise helps keep the skin young. Researchers found that people who exercised regularly and aged 40 and over had elastic skin similar to those of those in their 20s and 30s, who thought that exercise might help build up the chemicals inside the body. that It helps slow down the aging of the skin. However, more studies on this transformation process are needed to be cleared further.
- Exercise helps the skin by exercise, aerobic exercise makes the heart pump blood. And helps the blood to transport more oxygen to the skin Which results in a very clear skin after exercise
- Exercise may help reduce wrinkles. This exercise helps control the amount of stress hormones such as cortisol in the body, if this hormone in the body too much, it may cause the collagen in the skin are destroyed addition, exercise can help the body produce neck. More collagen , which contributes to the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Exercise helps reduce acne. By exercising regularly helps to increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the skin. This may help the body flush toxins and blockages in the pores under the skin. Exercise can also help regulate acne-causing hormones to normal levels as well.
- Regular moderate exercise may help your body produce natural antioxidants. The substance may protect cells from the skin of free radicals harmful.
- Exercising helps keep the hair and scalp healthier. By exercise helps to have better blood flow. The nutrients in the blood stimulate the hair follicles and help the hair grow. In addition, exercise may help relieve stress as well. Which if there is a reduced stress It may help your hair dry or fall less as well.